There’s no other wedding planning element to bear a larger importance than the wedding reception site you choose. After all, this is the space you will use to celebrate your big love – so you definitely want it to be flawless from all points of view.
How to do this the easy way? What are the most important things to remember when choosing your wedding reception site? Read on and find out more.
- The first criterion to think of is your wedding size. If you want a very large wedding and if you want to invite a lot of people your venue should be comfortable for all of them. On the other side, if you want a smaller wedding, you will have to think of a venue that’s not too large for your guests – otherwise, the extra-space may create an “empty” vibe.
- As wedding planners, we will always advise brides and grooms to read, re-read and re-re-read their contracts. Ask all questions needed, without shying away from anything! You are entitled to know all the contractual details before you sign on the dotted line.
- Last, but definitely not least, your wedding style should be coordinated with your reception site. For example:
- If you want a very elegant, traditional wedding, think of spaces that talk about that. Classic hotel ballrooms, golf courses or historical mansions are usually great options here.
- If you want your Big Day to be more laid-back, think of spaces that inspire closeness to nature: national parks, gardens, countryside farms, private estates, and so on.
- If you want a modern wedding, search for spaces that speak about new-age weddings and unconventionality. Some of the best examples here include chic city restaurants, industrial loft spaces, and even vineyards.
Looking for a wedding planner to advise you throughout the entire process? Fiori di Miele can handle it all for you! Give us a call, let’s talk about your Big Day and leave the planning details into our experienced, capable hands!
Flickr.com/ Light Work Studio2