The power of love can change everything – and, as a couple who is about to get married soon, you know this better than anyone. You know just how strong your feelings for one another are, and how much it would mean for you to have a truly perfect wedding.
Writing your own wedding vows is a genuinely beautiful idea, especially if you want to bring your own personality and love story into the ceremony. How to do it, though? What are some of the most romantic love quotes to inspire you in creating wedding vows that will bring everyone to tears? Here are some wonderful suggestions:
- Lao-Tzu: “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
- Tyler Knott Gregson. “Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the one I have always dreamed of being”.
- Sophocles: “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
- Julia Roberts: “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
- Oscar Wilde: “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
Fiori di Miele plans weddings that are beyond beautiful. Leave your wedding planning details into our experienced hands and we guarantee this event will be the most gorgeous, the most perfect and the most memorable one of your entire life!
Flickr.com/ Verde Canyon Railroad