At Fiori di Miele you are the most important person in the world. Whatever the special occasion, we are delighted you chose to share it with us. In return, we can promise you a magical experience. Let me tell you about our full range of services. We have one that’s just perfect for you. If not, we’ll tailor our services to meet your wants and needs.
Fiori di Miele Full Range of Services for that Special Day
Full Planning, “With you every step of the way!”
We know you are unique. It follows that how you celebrate your special day with us will be a one-of-a-kind day. At Fiori di Miele we are committed to creating a program that is yours alone!
We’ll customize our services so your day is perfect right down to the last pink bow.
Our full planning custom-designed program is for the creative, fashionable bride who deserved and desires a professional with her at every step of the day.
Our team of wedding planning professionals can plan and design a perfect, happy, laid-back celebration or a chic, formal, high-end wedding day. We can do anything in between, too. Just tell us your wishes. We’re in the business of making your every wish come true.
- A free one-hour consultation with one of our experienced, knowledgeable wedding planners
- Monthly one-hour pre-wedding progress meetings
- Continuous, unlimited access to our wedding planning staff for the bride and her family
- The services of our Wedding Coordination Team
- Free Bridal Events Calendar
- Creation and maintenance of wedding day budget
- Location and coordination with wedding and reception venues
- Attendance at Tasting Event to coordinate Wedding Dinner details with caterer
- Contracts and negotiations with all wedding vendors
- Assistance with selecting invitations and other wedding stationery
- Maintenance of RSVP responses and database
- Coordination of accommodations for out-of-town guests
- Organization of the Rehearsal Party/venue/menu
- Detailed Wedding Day timeline for you and your bridal party
- Full services from start to finish of our Wedding Day Dream Team
- Unlimited mileage/travel to wedding and reception venues before, during, and after the wedding
- Coordinate with professional floral designer
- Discussion and checklist to identify the vision, theme, atmosphere for wedding day
- Create décor for wedding and reception venues
- Arrange linen, place settings, chair cover rentals
- Added touches to enhance theme and atmosphere of wedding and reception look
- Arrange and deliver welcome packages for out-of-town guests
- Organize and Coordinate Wedding Weekend Activities. From start of the week-end to end of wedding reception, our Wedding Planning Team will be there!
- Plan and orchestrate rehearsal, rehearsal dinner
- Arrange tables, seating arrangements, table favors
- Wedding Day and Reception coverage, trouble shooting, last-minutes details with vendors
- Setting up cake table, guest book table, and finishing touches on reception decor
Day of Coordination
You have all your ducks in a row but you want someone else to do the thinking for you on the big day. We can take your plans and dreams, and make sure all you envisioned comes to life. You’ve done all the work, now enjoy your day and let us worry about the details.
- One complimentary consultation
- N.2 hours planning meetings, unlimited phone calls and e-mails. Starting n.4 weeks before the wedding date
- Review of the contracts and confirm them with the vendors
- Compose a timeline for the vendors and the bridal party
- Use of our vendors list in case of need
- Ceremony and reception setting up and decorating
- Set up the ceremony and reception items, place cards, favors, gifts etc.
- Ceremony and reception coordination
- Assist guests
- Distribute vendors balances
- Problems solving during the reception
- Assist staff for site clean up
- Collect gifts and give to designated person
- Emergency kit for bridal party and guests
Want the confidence that every detail is taken care of but don’t have a celebrity wedding planner budget? We’re here to help! We’ll make sure that you feel like a celebrity on your wedding day, using all your hard work as a springboard for adding unique touches and offering expert guidance on any loose ends.
Two months before your wedding, we’ll go through your entire day with a fine-tooth comb and wrap it all up in a stunningly beautiful package. You’ve done the hard work, now enjoy your big day!
Fiori di Miele’s exclusive Wrap-Up Service includes:
- Complimentary initial consultation
- Dedicated meetings starting two months before the wedding to connect with you and go over details
- Unlimited phone calls and emails with our planners
- Wedding expert review of the current plans, along with ideas, tips and inspirations for further ways to make your wedding extra special
- Vendor list
- Timeline creation
- Vendor communication to review and confirm contracts
- Venue visit and on-site meeting (one month before)
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal (up to two hours)
- Help with obtaining necessary items (favors, guests book, table setting or décor)
- Assistance with guests and ceremony flow
- Reception coordination – a little or a lot!
- Distribution of final payment to vendors
- Gift collection and delivery of the bride and groom’s personal items
The services are limited to those specified above; additional items can be added and calculated at an hourly rate.
Clients must have at least three vendors already booked at the time they contact us.
Day-of wedding coordination included.
Wedding and Event Styling
Couples often have a range of differing ability in terms of transferring their vision as to how their big day will look, from the color of the flowers to the type of linens or the décor of the tables. At Fiori di Miele our event stylists can help you translate your vision into a cohesive reality for your perfect day.
An event stylist is the creative engine for making your special day come to life. They provide expert guidance on flower selection, table settings and even lighting design. Our event stylists’ top priority is to create a memorable mood with beautiful details and decor. They are responsible for managing all details (including the budget) to make your big day the experience you’ve been dreaming about – picture perfect and absolutely stunning.
Full planning Styling service
This is an all-inclusive service for that couple that needs comprehensive advice in style and décor down to the last detail.
Elegant and unique weddings and events in collaboration with you, your wedding planner and your vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page – ensuring flawless execution of your special event.
We will meet with you one week before the wedding to create a timeline for the big day, set up and decorate the venue and dismantle at the end of the reception.
This service is perfect for couples that don’t need much help in creating a style and décor, but need help in setting up and decorating the venue to conform with their vision.
We will have a meeting a week before the day of your wedding and with you create a timeline with the various events of the day in order to be on the same page with your vendors, decorate the venue and make sure that everything is under control and in place.
Styling Consultations: Service a la carte
This is for the DIY bride that needs assistance for a particular facet of her wedding, e.g. color scheme, table décor, menu, etc. (minimum 2 hours consultation).
Planning A la Carte
We are available to assist you in whatever your specific needs may be on an a la carte basis. Our services include the following but please inquire for more info:
- Checklist development
- Rehearsal dinner organization and coordination
- Assistance with booking location, catering, florist and all other details
- Planning of guest activities, touring, wine tasting etc.
- Brunch after wedding day, Bridesmaid Luncheon or Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Planning
1 hour consultation ( minimum 2 hours)
Package of 10 hours consultations available
At Fiori di Miele we love to help people celebrate all their special days.
Weddings aren’t the only thing we do!
Come and talk to us about our other special packages:
- Wedding Anniversary
- Company Product Launch
- Office Special Occasion Anniversary
- Baby Showers
- Wedding Vow Renewals
- Flights for destination weddings
We’ll help you stay within your budget and work with you to plan a memorable celebration for that special day in fine style.