If you are planning your wedding, you probably want it to be the best day of your life. Luckily, there are tons of wedding ideas you can use for the Big Day – and we have gathered some of the cutest (and most stylish) ones out there. Take a look and inspire yourself:
- Feathery bouquet. Your bridal bouquet should say something about who you are. Some brides choose to go the more traditional way (their favorite flowers and some “herbal” pieces to complement them). But if you want your bouquet to be flamboyant, stylish and outstanding, you can definitely take into consideration including feathers in it. From peacock feathers to white feathers, there’s a huge variety to choose from – so don’t be afraid to be a bit daring!
- Cupcakes and dessert bars. We all love cupcakes – and it’s a “sin” most of us are happy to indulge in. If you want to “ditch” the traditional wedding cake for the Big Day, but if you want to get the same (or even more) deliciousness, cupcakes are a perfect compromise. The best thing about them? They come in all flavors and colors under the sun – and this means that you can “mix and match” them too. And if you want your sweet treats to be even more varied, a dessert bar is a very stylish choice as well.
- A fit and flare, lacey wedding gown. Even if fashion trends don’t dictate it, fit and flare, lace wedding gowns have become an “all-time” classic most brides simply cannot resist to. Why should you resist it, then?
- “Mr. and Mrs.” banner. Cheesy, sweet and absolutely romantic, a “Mr. and Mrs.” banner will make for the perfect wedding photography prop. Pick a rustic banner for a barn wedding, a glamorous one for an elegant ballroom wedding or a cute DIY banner for a shabby-chic wedding.
- A fun “First Dance”. Your First Dance says a lot about who you are as a couple – so why not spice it up? Start off with a slow, traditional dance and break it into something more modern. This is a “trick” your wedding guests will definitely appreciate!
- Barn weddings. Although specialists are saying that barn weddings are slowly fading out of style, the truth is that there’s still something irresistible cute about them. The elegance, simplicity and uniqueness of a bran wedding are absolutely fascinating – and you can definitely still take this theme into consideration!
And if you need a professional planner to help you set up the most important day of your life, make sure to contact Fiori di Miele. Our experienced team is here to help you plan the perfect wedding day!