If you are a bride-to-be, you definitely want every tiny detail of your wedding to be perfect. And that’s more than understandable, considering that this is a once-in-a-lifetime event you will remember for the rest of your life.
- If you want to make sure your table décor looks really beautiful, you should definitely consider making it unique from every single point of view. For instance, you could replace old-school table number cards with other, more fun and creative ideas. Here are some to inspire you:
- Clear glass bottles. Simplicity is sometimes the most elegant choice – and clear glass bottles with the table numbers written on them will definitely be an elegant and much appreciated choice. Choose them in white, gold, silver or other color that work with your wedding color palette and they will look amazing!
- Wooden blocks. If you plan on having a rustic-chic wedding, wooden blocks are the perfect option when it comes to table numbers. Paint numbers on them and you will achieve unique table numbers that really work very well with your wedding theme.
- Watercolor cards. A vintage wedding or a “DIY” wedding will look marvelous with table numbers made out of white cards that have been painted with watercolor. Have fun and let the child in you “take over” – and you will definitely achieve original table number cards that look beautiful into the wedding theme you have chosen.
- Who knew moss could make for elegant table decor? With a bit of creativity and with the help of the right florist, you can really pull these off in a variety of wedding décor settings – so it’s more than worth looking into the option.
Fiori di Miele can help you plan the wedding of your dreams in a stress-free and hassle-free way. Just call us today and we will provide you with the best, most well-organized and most exquisite wedding planning services!