Vineyard weddings are elegant and very unique at the same time too – but not all couples want to (or can afford to) have a destination wedding in a truly remarkable vineyard. However, that doesn’t mean that you cannot have a vineyard-inspired wedding regardless of its actual location.
Following, we have gathered some of the best ideas to inspire you in doing this – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Outdoor venue. If you want your wedding to really look like a vineyard event, make sure your venue offers an outdoor option (preferably, both for the ceremony and for the reception as well).
- Wine and cheese. If you want a true vineyard wedding without the actual vineyard, make sure your food and drinks are inspired by your wedding theme. Bring in a great selection of delicious wines and serve your guests with a good variety of cheeses – they will definitely love it.
- Make sure you decorate the venue with a lot of greenery and flowers. Aside from the wine itself, your florals are one of the most important elements of a vineyard-themed wedding, so you should definitely splurge on this.
- Vineyard details. From wine barrels to carafes, there are a lot of wine and vineyard-inspired décor elements you can successfully include in your wedding ceremony and reception – so don’t be afraid to “sprinkle” everything with them.
- Infuse your wedding stationery with vineyard elements as well – just as you would do with any other wedding theme. Grapes, beautiful vineyard landscapes, wine – all these details can be beautifully included in the design of your wedding invitations, Save the Date cards and day-of stationery.
Here at Fiori di Miele, we can help you plan an unforgettable wedding regardless of its theme. Come visit us, take a look at some of the weddings we have previously planned and book us for the Big Day!
Flickr.com/ Daniel Morrison