Wedding trends may come and go – but once the Big Day is over, what you will be left with is unforgettable memories. And the last thing you want is to remember your wedding day as something that did not represent you!
However, choosing a wedding style that suits you and your love story may be a bit more difficult than some would have thought it would be. Thankfully, there are things you can do to narrow down your wedding style and to make sure that it’s 100% perfect for you and who you are as a couple. Here are some tips to help you do this.
- Think of your dream wedding and jot down all the adjectives that come to your mind. Some examples include “fun”, “elegant”, “glamorous”, “modern”, “unique”, “casual” and so on.
- Think of where you want your wedding to take place. Is it in your hometown? In your current city? Or maybe somewhere far, far away?
- Think of when you would like your wedding to take place. What season is it? Is it a day wedding or an evening one?
- How large do you want your wedding to be? Do you want a large, opulent wedding or a more intimate affair?
- You may not be able to pinpoint the exact wedding colors just yet. However, start thinking of the “range” from which you want to choose them. Do you want pastels, earthy colors, bright colors, metallic colors, jewel-like colors or colors that are inspired by the wedding season?
- The absolute must-have “items”. Think of the things you really don’t want to compromise on when it comes to the Big Day. Is it the flowers? The music? The dress? This will help you create something very personal and it will also help you stick to a budget (because you will know where you can “save” and where you can “splurge”).
If you are searching for an experienced wedding planner to help you create the wedding you have always dreamed of, Fiori di Miele is the answer. We plan elegant weddings in the US and Europe and you can definitely rely on us to make sure that your Big Day is absolutely flawless!