Naturally, you want your wedding dress to look gorgeous on you – but did you know that its design can say a lot about your personality, style and who you are as a bride? To help you choose a dress that truly suits you, we have gathered some of the most important things you should know about the most popular wedding gown designs – so read on if you want to find out more.
• A-line. This type of dress is suitable for brides who are more traditional. If you don’t want anything too glamorous, but you want to look elegant and beautiful, this is the dress you are searching for.
• Ball gown. This a dress that’s just perfect for the hopeless romantics out there. Exquisite and very fairy tale-like, this type of gown will most likely be associated with a wedding torn out of the most beautiful love stories of the world.
• Fit-and-flare. If this is the type of dress you want for your Big Day, it is very likely that you are really fun-loving – and your wedding will be like this as well.
• Mermaid. Similar to the fit-and-flare dresses, mermaid designs are for brides who want to be amazingly glamorous on their wedding day. Both your gown and your wedding décor will speak about opulence and elegance at their finest!
• Short or teacup-length. If you want to go for a dress that’s not long, you are most likely a woman who is very independent and who loves the city. You take inspiration from iconic ladies such as Audrey Hepburn and you like modern sophistication in everything you do.
Searching for a wedding planner who will bring your wedding concept to life? Contact Fiori di Miele and we guarantee you will reap all the benefits of working with an experienced, talented and professional wedding planning service provider!